Saturday 26 October 2013

Bright, Holiday Discs

I really don't know how people who make tons of spacer beads stay sane.  I thought making 40 disc beads in multiple, bright colours would be easy.  Not so much.  It took a fairly long time (although I imagine if I did it more often I would get faster due to sheer repetition) and by the time I was done, I really didn't want to see another disc bead again ever.  However, I love the effect of clear glass over a bright colour.  The clear glass seems to gather all the available light and give the beads a bit of a glow.  Very pretty and quite versatile.  I've gone ahead and listed them on eBay (even though I really don't like eBay) mostly because I have no idea what to charge for them.  If they sell, great, if not, then I may make them into something myself or pop them into my Etsy store.
I really like this picture just due the perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment