Wednesday 3 July 2013

Effetre Ink Blue and Pale Emerald Yellow

 
There's something about this colour combination that just seems very sweet and sugary to me.  I don't know if it reminds me of an actual candy that I used to have or if the colours are just very pretty together (which they are).  This set is made with two transparent glasses from Effetre called Ink Blue and Pale Emerald Yellow.  Most of the beads have a white glass core and then various lines and dots in white, purple, and green.

The set is fairly simple from a glass point of view but has lots of detail to add interest.  These beads would look fabulous with amethyst which would really bring out the purple in the Ink Blue.  Also, I could easily see these beads designed up into something fancy, however, the colours would work great with blue jeans and a white t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment