Wednesday 18 February 2015

CIM Dirty Martini and Effetre Dark Grey

I love CIM Dirty Martini.  In fact, if I had to chose, I would say that it was my favourite glass colour.  I was worried for a little while that it might go out of production because Creation is Messy (CIM) was making a lot of similar greens in limited edition colours.  I assumed that they were trying to make Dirty Martini and not quite getting it but thankfully it is still a regular edition colour.  It is a pale, very grey toned green.  What I would call celadon and it goes fabulously with grey and white and pretty much any other colour you can name.

My camera didn't really like these colours, I guess because they're so neutral.  In person, the Dirty Martini is greener than showing in the pictures but other than whiting out the background, I've chosen to do very few adjustments to photos just to save time and frustration (the adjustments never seem to come out the way I want).

This set of beads is made with CIM Dirty Martini (surpise!), Effetre Dark Grey pastel, Effetre Dark Grey transparent, Vetrofond Crystal Green, and Effetre White.

No comments:

Post a Comment