Thursday 12 February 2015

Well, that took longer than expected


I'm finally back to the torch and have a few new bead sets that I'll be listing tonight.  I'm not really sure how my 3 months away turned into more than 9 months of missing in action.  I just couldn't seem to work up the interest in going back to the torch which is a problem since I have tons and tons of glass that needs to be used up.  Hopefully, I'll be able to do a bit more regular work and even post to my blog (this here one) once in awhile.

One of the things I've decided to do is simplify as much as possible.  I'm only taking 3 pictures of each bead set and then the only adjustments that I'm making are to white out the background (grey dingy backgrounds just drive me nuts).  As per the above picture, I think it looks pretty nice and it lets the beads and their colours stand out a lot more. 

This set was made with Effetre Ivory, Sage Green, Sandstone, and Dark Brown trans and CIM Adamantium, Double Helix Khaos and TAG Fire Lotus.  Lots of rich earthy colours for a nice tribal effect with hints of silvery swirls.

I'm off to Etsy to list beads now and I'll be back soon to update on glasses and colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment