Wednesday 26 June 2013

CIM Poison Apple & Key Lime Pie

 
This set of beads just screams summer to me.  It reminds me of a really nice drink that my mother makes during the summer that has lime sherbet, gin, and ginger ale.  It's bright and refreshing and sweet and tangy.  I've used all CIM glasses for these beads starting with Poison Apple, a lovely translucent green; Key Lime Pie a vivid, lemon-lime opaque glass which is part of their limited runs; and Mojito, a very pale, lime transparent glass.  As you would expect, the three citrusy greens come together wonderfully and create a really, "look at me" set of beads.


 
I think these beads would look great with beige and taupe or any type of grey.  Of course, you could always add bright green crystals and go for broke.

No comments:

Post a Comment