Monday 24 June 2013

Favourite Beads - CiM Peaches & Cream


It's hard to say that you have favourite beads because, of course, you like all your beads and you wouldn't sell them if you didn't think they were great beads.  But some beads just seem to stand out for one reason or another.  They're a little more creative than others, the colours just seemed to work unexpectedly well, there's just that certain something that you can't quite put your finger on but, wow, you really like those beads.  Because of this, I've decided to catalogue some of my favourite beads in my blog.  It's an easy way to capture information and pictures, it's a nice way to share and, well, they're my favourites and I just like to see them out there.

This set was made with CiM glasses Peaches & Cream, Ginger and Peachy Keen and it's just peachalious.  The Peaches & Cream glass is a translucent glass that lightens and darkens depending on how long you work it and how long it stays in the kiln.  It is the base of all the round beads and it creates a wonderful light to dark peach effect not unlike peaches themselves.  I didn't know that this was going to happen so when I pulled these beads out of the kiln I was pretty amazed.  They're decorated with Ginger, a beautiful pale pastel peach which is easily in my top 10 favourite glasses and Peachy Keen, a lovely transparent peach both from Creation is Messy.


Warm, juicy and so flattering next to the skin. What can I say, these beads were just sooo peachy.  This set was sold to a very nice lady from Australia who posted her own pictures on her Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/SylviaBalleriniJewellery

No comments:

Post a Comment